Sign in to follow this  
NAX106 - Anders Moen

Winter program 2017/2018

logo-5.png

Hello folks!

Once again, it's time to move onto winter time and that means: our seasonal program has been updated!

After all, it's been a great summer for Virtual Norwegian with a lot of different aircraft types flying for us, such as the 320, 757, 777 among many others. The 787 has also been available on a lot of European routes. Unfortunately it seems the (scheduled) wet leases will not be seen that much throughout the winter, but keep your eyes open - I'm sure you'll see them every now and then anyways :)

As always, you can find current and upcoming (planned) flights in our timetable: https://www.virtualnorwegian.net/timetable/

I would like to take the opportunity to remind you all that if you have any suggestions for us, feel free to post them either in our forums, or directly to me. As you may, or may not, know, Even and I are working really hard to complete our upgrade on our systems that will hopefully fix lots of issues we currently have. The sooner we get ideas or suggestions, the bigger the chances are for having them implemented ;)

Please note: The first week, some flights may be missing because of the overlapping dates, so if any flights are missing between 29/10-17 and 05/11-17, there is (most likely) no need to report them as they will/should appear after 05 Oct.

Regards,

Virtual Norwegian Staff

Sign in to follow this